Here at Preferred Movers Network, we want to help make your move simple, which is why we offer resources to make your move simple, such as these tips on what to look for in your senior movers:
- Accreditations and Certifications
- Licenses and Insurance
By choosing a Preferred Mover, you know that they follow our strict Code of Conduct:
- Place a clear value on customer care.
- Are fully licensed and fully insured.
- Have no hidden costs or surprises.
- Independently owned and operated.
- Owner on-site.
- Background-checked and uniformed crew.
- Dedication to helping their community.
- Consistent and relevant online reviews pointing toward quality experiences for past customers.
To help you find the right senior movers, check our Locations List to find one in your area.
Make your move simple with the Preferred Movers Network. We take our experience in the moving and storage industry and use that knowledge to be the ultimate resource for your move. On this page, you will find resources perfect for your senior move as well as a list of our top choices for senior moves.