Preferred Movers Network is your source for expert moving and the only answer for a stress-free long-distance move. Our expert knowledge stems from our experience, having been trusted in the industry since all the way back in 2010. We understand what it takes to have a good long-distance move, and we have put that knowledge into this collection of resources for long-distance moving.Find a Mover
Moving can be complex. It’s a big process that you have to fit everything in along with your daily life. To make it work, you need expert tips to make the process simple. We put together this list of our top tips for your long-distance move:
● Hammer down exactly what your budget will be before doing anything. This will help you avoid any issues down the line.
● Be sure to learn about the state you are moving to. This includes the climate, the cost of living, and the culture.
● It is a great idea to declutter before moving. This helps slim down what you have to move and will make your move easier and make your moving company more affordable.
● Be sure to take a picture of each of your more valuable or fragile items. This will help you prove the condition of your items from before the move in case any damage occurs.
● By getting at least three moving quotes, you can rest easy that you are getting a fair moving price.
By following these tips, you can rest assured that you are properly prepared for your move. If you find the right movers, you will be able to speak with your moving representative for any questions that you may still have.
Long-Distance, Out-of-State, Interstate; whatever you call it, there are a ton of options. However, if you know what to look for, you can easily narrow down the wide range of choices to create a shortlist of qualified, professional movers. Be sure to look for these qualities in your long-distance movers:
● Fully Licensed: For long-distance moving, you will want to look for USDOT and MC numbers.
● Fully Insured: Make sure your potential movers have General Liability and Workers Comp.
● Years of Experience: Don’t let a brand new moving company handle your move. Look for movers with years of experience.
● Full-Service: Whether you are looking to have every aspect of your move handled or just need labor-only moving help, we still suggest going with a full-service moving company. They have the flexibility to be with you no matter what comes up.
By narrowing down your choices, you make it easier to choose the right movers and are able to get three quotes from long-distance movers that you trust. Be sure to consult the list below to have the experts narrow your list down for you.
Trust the experts to pair you with the right long-distance movers. You can trust the Preferred Movers Network as the experts who have an understanding of the industry and only will match you with movers that meet our high expectations.
Our standards are what set our movers apart. They have to meet our Code of Conduct in order to be included on this list. This includes:
1. Place a clear value on customer care.
2. Are fully licensed and fully insured.
3. Have no hidden costs or surprises.
4. Dedication to helping their community.
5. Consistent and relevant online reviews pointing toward quality experiences for past customers.
If you’re looking for a moving company to help with your long-distance move, find your location in this list: