Moving antiques can be challenging not only because they are extremely valuable, but they are also often large, bulky, and/or fragile. If you need to find the best moving company for your family antiques, then you need to look at the Preferred Movers Network. We will help you locate the best antique movers to provide you with the safest and stress-free move of your possessions. Our expert moving companies know how to efficiently handle antiques and any other important and fragile items you may have.
The best moving companies will have some basic characteristics, such as:
- Years of Experience
- Industry Related Accreditations and Certifications
- Completely Insured and Fully Licensed
Going with a Preferred Mover not only means your moving company has the above important qualifications, but you can also have added confidence because our movers promise to follow our Code of Conduct which includes:
- Place a clear value on customer care.
- Have no hidden costs or surprises.
- Independently owned and operated.
- Owner on-site.
- Background-checked and uniformed crew.
- Dedication to helping their community.
- Consistent and relevant online reviews pointing toward quality experiences for past customers.
To find the best antique movers in your area, check out our list of moving companies. Here is our Locations List to see which ones are near you.